Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.
I don’t know about you, but my productivity is fueled by coffee! LOTS OF IT. It’s not just me though. It’s Me and 83% of other adults in the US (USAToday)!
Not all coffee is built equal and we have so many options to choose from now. After doing extensive research (aka drinking everything caffeinated I come across), one in particular has won me over.
Have you ever tried a Bulletproof coffee? It’s basically a high-fat, creamy, sugar-free delicious drink from the gods.
Sounds great, right?
When it comes to sales, I believe that you get out what you put in…and that includes what we put into our bodies. Speaking of which, I was putting WAY too much cream & sugar in my coffee! I’ve actually been asked, “Do you want some coffee with that creamer?” (sound familiar?!?)
If a person loads up on carbs and sugar, they are going to feel sleepy and sluggish shortly after. If they eat more natural, healthy food, they will feel more energized, clear minded, and perform better.
As someone who works out and tries to eat clean, sugar is my kryptonite. So why was I putting all of these bad ingredients into my drink, into my body, and into my day?
This brings me back to Bulletproof Coffee and why I started drinking it. One of my friends actually turned me onto it at brunch one day. As she sat back and drank her drink, she explained to me why she drank it:
- Healthy Fats – we all need fats in our body but it’s tricky to find the good ones.
- Long-lasting Energy (NO CRASH) – it’s not just empty calories like a sugar loaded coffee. By adding good fat into your coffee, it slows the absorption of the caffeine into the bloodstream which helps avoid the after high crash!
- Sugar free – I’m always looking for ways to cut out unnecessary sugar in my diet
- Easy to make – Coffee, 1 TBSP Coconut Oil, 1 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- It tastes great! (I add Stevia to mine for a little extra sweetness.)
If you love coffee, you’ve got to try this! It’s a great substitution for your usual cream and sugar and you will give you more energy to attack the day!
Hopefully you enjoy this coffee as much as I do!
How to make your own Bulletproof coffee:
(the cheap and easy way)
(the official way) – What is Bulletproof Coffee and How to Make It